The most attractive part of a person is invisible!

Love, beauty, intellect, and spirituality all in one place.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recession Obsession: Product #2, Beauty on a Budget


VITAMIN E
Here's a quick "beauty blog" for those on a budget!

Did you know you can use these pills TOPICALLY on the face?
Tired of spending big bucks on expensive moisturizers and fade cream?
How about on wrinkle creams? Well, just use a needle and prick open the goodness within these little gel caps that can be found in any local dollar store or Walmart.
HIDDEN FACTS
These little pills pack the power to fade dark spots, acne scars, deminish wrinkle, age spots, moisturize, and replinish. All week I've used them alongside my new, all natural, skincare routine (Baking Soday, lemon juice, and even vinegar). So far I'm liking the results!
MORE INFO
Here's a tutorial video:
Here's a result video:
My next "beauty on a budget" adventure (vitamin E sugar scrub):

Be blessed and be beautiful, both inside AND out!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Chica!!!
    I do take my vitamin E every day, but i will have to try this one for my dark spots.

    Thanks again Chica bella!!!
    Cuidate!!
    EC

    ReplyDelete